[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The world is constantly in flux, and new developments in the field of beauty & grooming mean we’re about to see a boom in different segments falling under this.
From Afghan Snow Skin Cream, which is there since 1909 till now, we have seen many changes in this industry. There used to be those fairness creams which as per their advertisement gives you a guarantee of a brighter skin ( and that never happens). But the time has changed now.
Every day new products are launching & people are getting mad at them. One of them is the series of BB & CC cream. The concept came from Korea. CC cream stands for color correcting cream & BB stands for “beauty balm” or “blemish balm,” BB Creams are all-in-one formulae, which replaces the multiple beauty supplies and layers of cosmetics. Replace your serum, primer, sunscreen, foundation and moisturizer with BB Cream.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Let’s take a look at some of the best BB Creams available in India.
Top 5 Best BB Cream Price list In India with Pros and Cons:
Garnier BB Cream
MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35
L’Oreal Paris True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream
Maybelline BB Cream
Pond’s White Beauty BB + Fairness Cream
1. Garnier BB Cream:
This is suitable for all skin types & it is specially designed for Indian Skins. The cost of the product is RS. 109.00 for 18g.
An all in one moisturizer that instantly beautifies the skin and gives a flawless finish, gives a glowing fairness and evens skin tone, provides sun protection with SPF 24, helps to nourish the skin, provides 8 hours moisturization, can be used as a makeup base.
- Nice fragrance
- Leaves your skin elegant smooth.
- Moisturizes your skin
- Low in cost as compared to other BB creams
- No need of applying any other cream on skin for the base
- Doesn't cover imperfections perfectly
2. MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35:
It is available in 9 different semi-translucent shades covering extra light to medium skin tones. The cost of the product is from Rs 2000-4000 depending on the skin tone.
The MAC BB cream available in tube form is ideal for those who have an oily skin and the compact form is suitable for people with dry skin. It is fantastic for everyday use.
- You can step out in the sun. It has SPF 35.
- Neither too oily nor too greasy.
- Tube is portable/lightweight
- Very light on the skin.
- The good odor is an add-on.
- As per few user’s, it makes skin SO oily after a few hours wear. The coverage is as expected for a bb cream but for the price it's a letdown.
3. L’Oreal Paris True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream:
There are three shades and this one is the medium one, others were too white or dark. The cost of the product is 550 /30 ml. The packaging is perfect.
It takes the effort to blend this cream onto the skin but on settling it offers a soft matte finish. The cream offers a nice brightness and lovely glow to the skin while imparting a matte effect. It offers high sun protection because of the top-notch SPF.
There are three shades: medium one, too white & dark.
- Nice texture and it blends nicely.
- You need to use very less and it gives a nice even skin tone.
- If you living in a place having hot climate then this product will work great for you.
- if you have dry to normal skin that does not need much coverage, go for it.
- Offers a matte finish & high sun protection
- For fair skins, it has a yellow/whitish cast left behind on the face.
4. Maybelline BB Cream:
The biggest advantage of this product is it works as a primer, foundation, sunscreen, moisturizer and skin brightener. The cost of the product is Rs 199 for 18 ml.
It hides all those blemishes, marks and imperfections on your face. It comes in three shades with SPF 21; Nude, Natural, and Radiance which suits different Indian complexion.
- Gives you a healthy glow
- Skin looks clean and non-greasy
- Fruity fragrance
- Brightens the skin and covers minor imperfections.
- Medium coverage and ideal for everyday wear.
- The product is quite less as per the price.
5. Pond’s White Beauty BB + Fairness Cream:
This is the best BB cream available. you should definitely try this out. It contains Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Allantoin, etc with SPF rating of 30 PA++. The cost of the product is Rs. 125 for 18 gm.
It is available in one shade only I,e ‘Natural Cover’. This BB cream is thick & is very easy to blend it in. It also does not feel too heavy on the face since it has a non-oily formula.
- Comes in a package
- No white cast is formed
- Evens out the skin really well
- Provides instant natural glow
- Not much costly
- Its good for fair skin but not for the dusky skin as if you will use it on the dusky skin it will make you look like a ghost.
The market floods with the number of BB Creams, which makes a relatively tough choice to pick the best one.When you choose the BB Creams, just make sure you choose the color that matches your skin tone. If you have a medium skin tone, choosing a darker undertone may not suit well. Try the cream that matches closely with your skin.
If you have any skin problems like sensitive skin make sure to check for those before buying.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]