The complete guide on How to Create a Fully Verified Paypal Account in India
Paypal is one of the Most Popular medium of Sending and Receiving Money Online Globally. When You Work Online, You Need an Escrow Service to Receive Payments on Your Behalf. That’s where the Paypal plays a Significant Role in Collecting the Payment of Services Rendered.
Especially for Asian Countries, Paypal is quite helpful when it comes to sending or receiving money from overseas countries.
Most of the Websites use Paypal as the mode of Transfer of Money. So the requirement of a Verified Paypal Account in India Becomes Obvious for those who are earning Money Online. Many Affiliate Networks Like Maxbounty and CPALead pay its users through the mode of Paypal.
As Paypal is so much Popular as a Transfer Mode of Payments globally and We saw Many People, especially in India, are Unaware of the right steps on How to Create a Paypal Account for Transferring Payments Globally. Hence We are Back with a New Post on How To Create a Fully Verified Paypal in India
Benefits of Using Paypal:
- Send Or Receive Money from Overseas Country.
- Transfer Money Online Globally.
- Receive Money From Any Source which supports Paypal.
- Secure Payment Gateway System.
- No Risk as Paypal Acts as an Escrow.
Requirements For Creating a Fully Verified Paypal Account in India:
- Bank Account
- Credit or Debit Card
- Pan Card
- E-Mail Account and Mobile No.
Steps For Creating a Fully Verified Paypal Account in India:
- First of All, go to the Paypal Website From Here.
- Click on the Sign-Up Button on the Top Right Corner.
- Now Choose the Shoppers Account for Creating Individual Account and Click on the Next Button.
- Then Select your Respective Country and Write your Email Id, Preferred Password on the Next Page and Click on Continue Button.
- Now on the Next Page, You will be asked some Basic Details like your First Name, Last Name and Other Minor Details including your Address and Mobile No.
- Fill all the Details Carefully and Make Sure that Your Pan Card Name Matches with Paypal Name.
- Then Click on Agree and Create Account Button to Continue
- Voila! Your Account Has Been Created Now.
Now Your Account has been Created but it is a Limited Account. So For Receiving and Sending Payments, You Need to Verify Your Account with Pan Card and Bank Account as Per the Guidelines of the RBI.
How To Verify Your Paypal Account:
- After Creating Your Account, You Must Verify your E-Mail Id by Confirming it.
- Then Add Your Pan Card into your Paypal Account.
- After That Link Your Bank Account With Paypal(Brief guide on this Given Below)
- Choose your Purpose Code > “Choose Advertising & Market Research” From Options Given.
Steps for Adding Your Bank Account with the Paypal:
- Click on the Add Bank Account as Mentioned Above.
- Now Enter Your Account Number.
- Then Enter IFSC Code of Your Respective Branch of Bank. You Can Find your IFSC Code on the Front Page your Passbook or Search it on Google.
- Now Click Submit
- Within Few Working Days, Paypal will Send You two Small Payments In Your Bank Account Like 1.60Rs.& 1.09Rs.
- After Receiving those Payments, Login To Your Paypal Account & Enter the Amounts of Those two Small Payments Under Bank Verification Page.
- Now Your Bank Account has been Added Successfully.
How To Receive Payments In Paypal:
- To Receive Payments In Paypal, You Must Give Your Paypal Email Address to the Person Who Wants To Send You the Money Via Paypal.
- The Money will Reflect in your Paypal Account Whenever Any One will Send you.
- Your Money Automatically Gets Withdrawn Into Your Bank Within 2 Days.
- It Will Reflect In Your Bank Within 3 To 4 Days.
So Here It was the Complete Guide on How to Create a Fully Verified Paypal Account in India. If You Still Have Any Queries Left, Please Comment Down Below.