How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar Card, Link your aadhar card with your airtel, Vodafone, jio idea mobile number free and easy steps.
You may receive a message from sim card company stating to link mobile number with Aadhar card.
Here I am helping you to understand, why you are receiving this message.
So basically as Per, The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) instructed all telecom operator to verified their connection or mobile number by Linking their Aadhar card with the mobile number.
Want to know how to link your aadhar card with mobile number in easy steps.
I would like to inform you if you have not linked your Aadhaar card with mobile number and then your connection may disconnect if you don’t link your mobile number.
Airtel, idea, and jio already started sending warning message to link your Aadhaar card which your mobile number most of the operator like, Vodaphone, bsnl will follow soon to send messages
The main part of this article is understanding how to link Aadhaar card with your mobile number.
I am here To help you to understand how you can quickly Link your Aadhaar card with your mobile number just you need to follow some simple procedure
Just follow below steps to know how to link with your Airtel jio Idea mobile number
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number
- First of all, if you receive a message stating that you have to link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number, then you can visit your nearest retailer shop.
- if you are an Airtel customer, then you need to go to Airtel retailer shop or you if you are a jio customer then you have to go to any jio Store or near by shop who is linking Aadhaar card with the mobile number
- Now you need to provide your Aadhaar Card and mobile number to the retailer
- Now you will receive the four verification code to your mobile number to start your verification process
- Now you have to share your four digit OTP with their retailer shop
- Now the retailer store will ask your fingerprint for bio-metric verification
- Once the above steps are completed can go home.
- In within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation message for final verification, and you need to reply with “Y” Then your verification process will be completed.
- Now your Aadhaar card successfully with your mobile number
Does it chargeable to link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number
- Currently, there are no charges for linking your Aadhaar card with your mobile number.
- It’s an offline and Manual process, and there is no online where you can link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number.
- Means you need to go to nearest retailer shop to link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number
The above Article basically for that user who wants to link your Aadhaar card with mobile number it may be Vodafone Airtel Idea jio or any another mobile operator.
There is no way to apply online to get verified your link your mobile number so don’t get in trap with any other website
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.