Port your exiting tata Docomo number to jio, airtel, idea, Vodafone in simple and easy steps. Without changing your existing number.
Porting may charge you 100 to 150 rs
Recentlyy Tata Docomo announce to shut down its service within a weeks.
so you may want to transfer or port your Tata Docomo number to any other operators like jio, vodafone, Idea, airtel.
Your need to porting from existing Tata Docomo number to any other network within 7 days because if you don’t port your existing number than you may not able to use your existing number.
How you can transfer or port your Tata Docomo number to any other operator?
- First of all you need to send a SMS existing mobile number
- SMS PORT < Space > 10 Digit Mobile Number to 1900. This code can be generated while roaming as well.
- After sending SMS you will receive a port code you have to reach to nearest retailer shop.
- And share your porting code with the retailer shop
- Select ang network as per your choice, Airtel Vodafone or jio number easily transfer your existing mobile number to other operator mobile number without changing your mobile number.
- You need to give one photo copy of your id proof and your porting code.
- once the above steps completed then you have to wait for another 2 to 3 days.
- Retailer shop me ask you rs. 100 or 150 for porting charges.
- He will give you one new sim card.
- After 2-3 days, Then Automatically your existing Tata Docomo number network will not work then your new SIM card with the same number which is provided by the shop.
Feel free to comment if you need any help