[2 Methods]How to send paytm wallet money to bank all methods, without paying any extra charges, this is verified and test steps. you can also use the below trick to send paytm cash without any charges.
Hey gofferkart looters, hope you are enjoying our free money earning tricks and apps. Today we are coming again with an awesome trick. In this trick, you will know how to transfer paytm wallet money to any bank account with step by step method. This is a verified method by us and safe as well. So without wasting time, let’s get started. and if you have any queries then comment down below.
Requirement before starting:
- KYC verified paytm account (Full KYC mandatory)
- Merchant account (not mandatory)
- Bank account (Any)
- Small time
How to transfer money from paytm account to anyone’s bank without a merchant account
- First of all, open the paytm app and update to latest version from play store.
- Then click on passbook option on the blue strip of paytm home page.
- You will see their many options. Click on paytm wallet.
- In the new tab, you will see options like add money, send money to bank and request statement. Click on send money to the bank.
- Then on a new tab, you will be asked to enter account number, account holder’s name, IFSC code of your bank and the finally amount that you want to send to bank.
- All field are mandatory so fill these fields carefully so that money will not be sent to a wrong bank account.
- Then click on proceed and then you will be again asked for entering your bank account number. Enter your bank account again correctly.
- You will see the pop up a banner showing some charges.
- Paytm takes 4% transaction charges if you want to send money from your wallet to any bank account.
- Then hit submit button and money will be sent to your bank account instantly via IMPS.
- Note that in many cases, the wallet money is sent to your bank instantly but if their is any technical problems then money will be sent within 3 days.
How to transfer money from paytm account to your bank for merchants only ( no charges)
- First of all,you need a merchant/business account of paytm.
- Open your merchant account from here or download the paytm for business from here.
- Enter your all details, link your bank account to create new account and follow the next steps.
- Save your merchant QR code to your gallery from paytm merchants account.
- Then go to paytm app and click on pay option from a blue strip of home page.
- Then select the gallery option and select your merchant QR code that you saved before.
- Paytm app will automatically detect the QR code and the name of your merchant account will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the amount that you want to send to your bank.
- Choose paytm wallet to send money(Don’t select the payments bank).
- Then click on pay securely button at bottom.
- Your money will be sent to your bank account that you linked to paytm merchant account on the next day.
- Note that money will not be sent instantly to your bank account. It will be sent to your bank on the next day.
- If next day is bank holiday then you will get money in your bank account day after bank holiday.
- No transaction charges are applicable for merchant account. But you can only send money to your linked bank with merchants account.
- We have shared a trick using that you can send your wallet money to anyone’s bank account.
- We also shared a non-chargeable trick also so you can transfer your wallet money to your bank.
- Many are saying that and also they are sharing wrong trick of transferring wallet money to bank, so let me say you that this is fake trick and absolutely copy pasted from somewhere.
- We have proof that proves that you can’t transfer your wallet money to bank without any charges.See below screenshot.
Even after this, you have any problem then don’t forget to comment down. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.