Do you want to use Tez app in a rooted phone? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this post, I will teach you how to use the Tez app in the rooted phone. First of all, we already know that what the problem comes when we use the Tez app in a rooted phone.
Whenever you use the Tez app in a rooted phone, the Tez app refuses and says that you can not use this app to a rooted phone. Now let’s see how we can use the Tez app or any banking apps in a rooted phone. Due to this issue, you are unable to make money online.
Download Databuddy App – Install databuddy app now and get free Rs 115 paytm cash (Free Paytm Cash)
Download Phonepe App – Get Free Rs 75 Sign up + Rs 75 1st UPI transaction+ Rs 50 on 5th UPI Transaction (Do not forget to link your bank account with phonepe Click here to know more how to link bank account with phonepe)
How to Use Tez app in Rooted Mobile/Phone/Device:
- First, download this file <Download Link>
- Flash downloaded file with the help of TWRP Custom Recovery.
- After flashing, reboot your phone.
- After that install the Magisk Manager app and reboot again.
- Now open the Magisk Manager app and go to the menu option where you will get the option of Magisk Hide.
- Now you will see all the installed apps on your phone, select the application that you want to run on the rooted phone/device/mobile.
About Magisk Manager:
Installing Magisk will give you ROOT, a super powerful System less Interface, Magisk Modules support, and hide from tons of integrity tests like SafetyNet!
- Magic Mount
- Magisk Manager
If you have any problem related to this post, then post your question in the comment box below.