Tez app launched by Google, which you can use to pay money to your friends and family, Receive the payments in your bank account and pay the nearby cafe instantly.
Tez is having NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) Unified Payments Interface (UPI) by which money transfers are fast, secure & simple.
You can fix error, if you are getting “Tez can’t be used on this device” if you have your mobile
Tez app is easy to use, and by using it, you can make payment anywhere in India, directly in their banks. Tez app is a very secure app because it launches Google and you can trust Google blindly.
By using this app, you can easily transfer your money to your bank account.
In this post, I will tell you how you can use Tez app in rooted phone.
How to Use Tez app in Rooted phone:
- First of all, you have to download a file which is Mazisk.zip and flash it with the help of TWRP custom recovery.
- After downloading it, you have to clear the Tez app’s data.
- After clearing the data, you have to open the Mazisk app.
- In the Menu bar of the Mazisk app, you will get a Mazisk Hide option that you will have to click.
- After this, you will have to search the Tez app in the search box, after the search you have to select it.
- Now you will be able to use the Tez app in the rooted phone without any error.
I hope you can use the Tez app in your rooted phone using this tutorial.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.