PayPal is a perfect website for money transfer or receipt. By using PayPal, you can easily transfer money to anyone in India or outside India.
PayPal gives an outstanding service to its users so that they can easily exchange money.
PayPal gives a very high-security service to its users so that they do not have any problem while using their services.
There are so many websites that use PayPal Payment Gateway on their site so that they can get the payment from their customers.
If you have to receive money from any website, then you should have a verified PayPal account that linked to your bank.
Also read: How to Use Tez app in Rooted Phone
In this post, I will tell you how you can verify PayPal account entirely so that you can exchange money from any website.
How to Verify PayPal Account:
- First of all, you have to go to PayPal’s website.
- After that click on the signup option and select the individual account.
- Then, You will need to fill your email ID, password, and personal details. (It is to be noted that the name that is on your PAN card should also be in your PayPal account)
- After all, Your account is created, but it would be limited.
- Now if you want to exchange money from any website using PayPal account then you will have to thoroughly verify your PayPal account, which you can prove by using your PAN card or bank account as per RBI guidelines.
Now let me tell you how you can fully validate your PayPal account.
How to Fully Verify PayPal Account:
- First, enter your PAN card number in your PayPal account.
- After this, email address verification.
- Then connect your bank account to your PayPal account. (All steps are given below to explain how you can add your bank account to the PayPal account)
- Finally, Add Purpose Code > Choose Advertising& Market Research From Options.
How can You Link your Bank Account to a PayPal account:
- Click on add bank account. (Already, I have spoken in the third step above)
- Now add your bank account number and IFSC code > SUBMIT.
- After approximately 4 or 5 days, PayPal will transfer some amounts in your bank account like 1.04 or 1.08.
- Now you have to log in your PayPal account and put the value of these two amounts into the verification page.
- After verification, your bank account will be linked to your paper account.
Now let me tell you how you can receive payment from any website in your PayPal account.
How to Receive Payments from any Website in the PayPal Account:
- If you want someone to transfer money to your PayPal account, you will have to give your PayPal email address to the person who is sending money.
- If someone sends money to you in your PayPal account, you can see it in your PayPal account.
I think this tutorial would have liked you very much, which is how you can fully verify your PayPal account. If you encounter any problem, you can comment on below.